Bollon Cultural Walk
Join your Gwamu/Kooma guide to explore the Indigenous history of the Bollon area. The tour involves a gentle walk along the Wallam Creek, followed by a bush tucker tasting.
- Conducted by a Gwamu/Kooma elder
- View Wallam Creek Dreamtime Art and historic Yumba
- Discover historic scar trees and learn about traditional artefacts
- Track animals and find bush medicine
- Enjoy a seasonal bush tucker tasting
- Approximately 2 hours duration
- Tours operate seasonally from 1 April to 31 October.
- If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled tours please contact us directly to discuss an alternative time. A minimum of two participants is required for a tour to operate.